VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kenneth Semien, Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenneth Semien, Sr.
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:25:52 -0600
Harry,
Are you aware that January is Braille Awareness Month.  I am currently
planning a Braille Awareness Day in Beaumont, Texas for January 22nd.
Events occur nationwide each year during January to broaden the awareness of
its importance.