VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:26:35 -0500
I have a Juliet Pro 60 from 1998 that hums along quite nicely every time I
use it.  I have never had to send it in for repair, which seems hard to
believe, but there you go.  My employer just purchased a Romeo Pro for me to
use at work, so I'll be very curious to see the reliability of this new
Romeo vs. the older Juliet.  I don't think an SMA would be worth it.  If you
want, take the money you'd be sending to Enabling in an SMA, put it in a
savings account called Embosser repair, and use it if you ever need to send
it in.  I bet your balance in that account will grow, showing you that the
SMA would not have been worth the money. Good luck!
Catherine