VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:43:36 -0400
you can do an llow level format, what was called fdisk on the drive, but
best thing is to remove the hard drive and keep in a drawr. you never know
when you may need something off that old drive. no reason to smash it
it is easy to remove a hard drive from a tower or laptop without ruining
the computer