From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:22:23 -0500

I thought I'd hit the jackpot once I tried Udi's GF breads, however, yesterday I tried a multigrain bread and a hamburger bun that left Udi's standing in the dust.  Canyon Bakehouse's breads are incredible. My in-laws who have no need to be GF, have decided that this is going to be their bread of choice because it tastes so good.

they bought the bread on Thursday and served it to us on Saturday.  This bread was soft, pliable and yummy and did not need toasting.  I've just had a slice today, Sunday, and it still did not need toasting.  I'm in love, this is the best bread I've had since going GF.

I have no link at all to this company, am just a happy customer.

http://canyonbakehouse.com/

Sherene