ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:25:11 -0500
someone else put this on one of the lists I am on but at a very high
bitrate and in 260 separate mp3 files that I manually downloaded each.

I converted these to a very listenable 32 Kbit and sorted the files
into folders for each book before zipping them up and putting them on
sendspace.

this as far as I can tell is the first, not gender-neutral version of
the Good News Bible, which makes it different from the version available from

www.faithcomesbyhearing.com

Also, this NT is read by a single male narrator with an - to me -
very pleasant australian accent.

Please find the donwload link below:

You have successfully uploaded a file called GN_NT.zip (296.6 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mn4ii0