ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:59:09 -0500
Hi Sharon, and Everyone,

I will try to find it and re-send it.

You asked if I'm okay, well, yes and no.

Sometimes I'm okay, and other times, I feel depressed, emotional and sad.

When I was on the Zoloft every day, I didn't react to situations like
I didn't cry, when most people would normally cry. I felt I was too
drugged. I told my doctor this. He said it was okay to kind of play
with the Zoloft, and see what works the best for me.

So, In june, I stopped taking it. I felt pretty good, then once in
July, I took one, now this is just 25MGS. Then, once in August, I
took one, and once in September I took one.

I really wanted to stay off the Zoloft, and I've been off of it for
really almost three months, just taking one now and then. My doctor
said I could do that, like taking one once a month or so.

I'm going to take one tonight. Even if I take one, just once a week,
hopefully it wouldn't make my blood sugar go up.

I've been loosing weight, also since I've been off the Zoloft.

I get really dizzy some times, and I don't know why. Not dizzy as in
head spinning around, but just kind of light headed, not to the point
of fainting.

I just want to feel happy all the time, and not just some of the times.

I'll try and find that message and resend it.

Thanks so much for praying.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson