ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:48:42 -0700
Heavenly Father,

Please take complete control of this financial situation, and show Pat what
to do.  Help us to always remember that You created those people who are in
government or any other positions of authority, just as surely as You made
us, so You are in control, even if it seems You're not!

thank You Lord, in Jesus' Name, amen!