ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:27:12 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have the GoBibles in
several versions. These have talking menus for the "Sight Impaired."

The King James is red by Alexander Scorby, The NIV is read by Charles
Taylor, and the Word Of Promise, which is the NKJV is dramatized.

Many of the actors that were in The Passion Of The Christ are actors
in the Word Of Promise NKJV Dramatized Bible.

If it is permissible, I will post the email about them here, but I
don't want to do that and get in trouble with the moderators. <smile>

We're selling these at the SRP that GoBible sells them for.

Vicki and Phil, please let me know if it is okay to post the info
with pricing and everything here on this loving list. <smile>

I believe this is a blessing from God.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson