ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 16:04:44 -0500
Hi Grant, Sharon H. and Everyone,

I was just wondering, as I have seen direct
links, and they told me at the local NLS library,
that it was okay to send people direct download
links, as they have to sign in anyway to download
the book. It does make getting some books really
easy, but I will try what you suggested.

I don't go up there and get books enough.

I will go on your site, Grant, and get those files. Sounds great.

Thanks much.

Lovingly, in Christ

Pat Ferguson