From:
Jackie Smith-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Smith-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2013 19:55:35 -0600

Thank you to everybody who provided feedback on Gluten Free Shampoos.  I
have tried a couple of them and by far my favorite is Surface, totally
awesome!

Here are the others:

Wen pomegranate

Tea Tree Mint is what I use and I get it at Walmart.

Free & Clear (found at most Walmarts) is GF, dye free, paraben free, etc.
Lots of products in this line (in a white bottle with blue lettering).
Aubrey (found at health food stores), Fructis (found at
Walmart/Target/Walgreens, etc), Clear (found at Walmart/Target/Walgreens),
Nioxin (beauty salon), some Bed Head (salon), head and shoulders, Suave,
Herbel Essence.

The ones I know are NOT GF:  Redken (salon), Pantene Pro-V, Hydrology
(salon), Aveeda (salon).

Alterna makes one called "Caviar". It's thick, luxurious, and lathers really
well.

Kirkland brand at Costco...shampoo and conditioner are gluten free.

Gluten Free Blessings to all,

Jackie