From:
Sher Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sher Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:45:34 -0700

I hope that you enjoy these, our family certainly loves them!  (Obviously not for those with peanut allergies!)

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Variation: M&M's or Reese's Pieces can replace the chocolate chips.
Do-Ahead:  These keep well in an airtight container at room temperature.
I love that these don't need any flour at all but have a great crisp cookie texture. (If you like your cookies soft, don't flatten them)

1 cup super chunky peanut butter
1 cup packed golden brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips (I use the GF ones)

    Preheat oven to 350F Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
Stir in chocolate chips.  Using moistened hands, form generous 1 TBS of
dough into a ball for each cookie.  Arrange on 2 ungreased baking
sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. I like to cover the baking sheets with parchment paper and I use wet hands to flatten each ball onto the paper on the baking sheet.

    Bake cookies until  golden on bottom and still soft to
touch in center, about 12 minutes.  Cool on sheets 5 minutes (very important!).  Transfer
to racks; cool completely.  (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Store in
airtight container at room temperature.)

*******
*******