From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:10:12 -0500

For our Specials this month we have Comfort Food.  It is still winter around everywhere and we thought it would be good to have your favorites on special.
We are offering 15% off of the following items
Cinnamon Cookies # 4451
Egg Free Raisin Bread # 4055
Broken Melba Toast # 4230

Also if you place your order on line at our web site www.ener-g.com and it is over $40.00 you will receive a free package of our new Chocolate Biscotti.

We hope it warms up soon and spring will come.

Kathy
Ener-G Foods
800-331-5222