From:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:25:29 -0400

Dear List mates
We at Katz Gluten Free are Happy to let you know that by the end of the month we will have our new sugar free cookies available

They consist of a verity of 4 flavors
Lemon Drops
Cocoa Drops
Cinnamon Drops
Almond Drops
All Gluten free, Sugar Free and great tasting

It will be available in stores and on line at www.KatzGlutenFree.com

For a list of local Stores carrying our products please Visit our web site Store Locator at http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Store_Locator_a/135.htm

Shipping is now cheaper than before
We now broadened the FedEx Ground 1 and 2 Day shipping zone and FedEx Saver is available Nationwide

Best Regards
Joseph
www.katzglutenfree.com

*******