Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:44:19 -0400

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items.

All information is verified directly with each manufacturer and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more information. If you
can't find your favorite product in our list, just email us. We'll research it for you and, if at all possible, include it in the next update.

VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR: Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries.

This Month's Mini-List: OTC AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in May, 2010. (A Canadian version of our
food SmartList is also available.)

New Skin Liquid Bandage Spray
Ezo Denture Cushions
Commit lozenges - original
Trend Sensitiv Make-up Fluid Light No. 1-2
Almay Hydracolor lipstick
Tears Naturale Free
Johnson's Baby Shampoo - regular
Almay Liquid Eyeliner
Anusol-HC Cream
Pond's Cold Cream
Proctocort Suppositories
Almay Ideal Lip Collection line of lipsticks
Compleat Pediatric
Pamprin Menstrual Formula
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lip Liner - all
Benzodent
Herban Cowboy Shave Soap - original case
Dexatrim Natural
Herpecin-L
Fibersource