Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:01:48 -0500
From:

 We are proud to announce that we are hosting The Gluten Free Living Expo here in Carmel, Indiana. This will be the largest expo of this kind ever to be held in our state.
The expo will be held at The Fountains Banquet and Conference Center in Carmel, Indiana. The Expo will cater to the gluten free community and those that adhere to the gluten free diet. Oct. 7th, 8th and 9th are the dates, from the hours of 10am-5pm.
There will be cooking and baking demos, even a lecture with Dr. Alessio Fasano and a gourmet gluten free lunch on both Sat. and Sun. You must buy tickets to attend the lunch and lecture but the general admission to the expo is free.
 We will also have other speakers at this event, the itinerary for this event is still evolving.
If you are interested in participating as a vendor at this expo please contact me at [log in to unmask], you may visit glutenfreelivingnow.org for more information.

Thank you,
Shelia Cafferty