Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:46:39 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
beth hillson <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Sara and other Listserv subscribers,

We hear your frustration with the FDA.  While the need for gluten-free foods
grows, so does the confusion about gluten-free labels.  Sara asks "Who can
we write to at the FDA to bring the USA up to the standards of so many other
countries?"

Here's what we can do.

The American Celiac Disease Alliance has just updated our Advocacy Page and
we urge everyone to act now.  Tell Congress, tell the FDA, tell the HHS
Secretary (HHS oversees the FDA) to finish the regs without delay.  All you
need to do is go to the link below.  Letters are set and ready to send to
HHS, the FDA Commissioner,  and members of Congress.

Let's show our strength by shouting out how important this is to us.  Tell
the FDA to finish the GF Labeling regulations. Tell them that people with
celiac disease require safe, gluten-free foods.  Tell them to finish the
FALCPA Labeling Rules NOW.
Here's the link <http://www.capwiz.com/celiac/home/>  to the page.

The American Celiac Disease Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit volunteer
organization that represents and advocates on behalf of the entire celiac
community - patients, physicians, researchers, and food manufacturers, and
other service providers.

Our web site and the CapWiz feature that allows you to write to Congress are
founded by donations and member dues.  If you wish to make a donation, click
on the donate box in the upper right corner of our home page.

Write Now!

Beth Hillson

President, American Celiac Disease Alliance

 <http://www.americanceliac.org> www.americanceliac.org