C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 09:56:55 -0600
But for those on the list who keep kosher....?  ;-{)}

Peter and Ken, thanks for the undoubtedly well researched info on the
vaccine!  Coming from you two, I'm convinced!  I didn't get the vaccine this
year  - I went to get it, put my latex allergy on the form, and they said to
get it at my doctor's office, as the stopper in the vaccine bottle might
contain latex.  I then forgot.  I'll put it on my calendar for late summer
or early fall.  I heard once that that's a target date of having the best
guess on the new iteration of the vaccine.  Any info on that Ken, from
insiders at the CDC?

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.