C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2009 10:24:24 -0400
SIIIGGHH

 JUST A WEEK AGO

Found out the result of that mri about two months ago!!!!!?????

Took two months to get the results  grrrrrrr

So I have the same spinal stenosis as my mother and grmother on mothers side

Genetics from birth

NO surgery

Lyrica

Damned expensive!!!!!!!!!

They can AT LEAST start sending me hope you feel better greeting cards in
the mail for the monies I give them )(by force!!!!!)

So I'm relieved