From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:17:47 -0700
agreed.  Both because of the latter line, and because configuration 2 sounds
like the whole antenna would be significantly higher over all than the
windom configuration...
It also sounds like you could have both antennas up at the same time.  If
you could accomplish this, you could have one in an inverted V configuration
IE configuration 1, and one as a more flat top, but slight sloaper
configuration, configuration 2.
Sounds like you've got lots of options here.

With the amount of trees, tower, and tie off points you have, you could
likely also put up some kind of large sky loop either in a square or delta,
triangular, configuration.
loops don't have to have all the legs at the same height to still perform
well.
73
Colin, V A6BKX