From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:31:41 -0500
Dell I'm not surprised, they never do anything right, I guess I'm a little
behind on the new computers, that's what happens when I'm looking at my
first desktop that's going over 2 years without a major issue. To think,I
built this one in a huge hurry. It's probably my last one though, I'm very
likely only going to have laptops after this, if they ever come out with
something better than windows 7.