From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2010 22:00:41 -0500
    Lou:

I got my footswitch and everything else from Ham Radio Outlet.

Specifically, the footswitch is the Heil FS2 foot switch.

I am not sure what kind of connector it has, but I assume that it is the
connector appropriate for the Heil GM5 Gold Line Mic I ordered.

I will know soon if my assumption is correct, since I ordered all of the
stuff in one package from HRO, and should get it in the coming week.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ