From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 09:46:25 -0500
Really the only band I can't do with the internal tuner in the radio is 17
meters and since I had to disband my go kit a little due to financial
reasons, basically scaled it back to uhf/vhf only with the 706 as backup, I
took the ldg tuner from the go kit and put that on the TS-2000 and it's all
set now for 17 meters, and I can even make it tune 6 as well.