From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:28:28 -0400
My beam is pointed west now, but I think that I should not try to run the
net tomorrow.  The Worked All Europe SSB contest is going on this weekend,
and at that time of day there will be a lot of European signals, and
American stations trying to work them, well up into the General Class band.
This is not as active as the CQWW or ARRL or WPX contests or the
Sweepstakes, but enough activity to make it pretty difficult to run a net on
14258.  I'll see you all on September 19.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls