VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 22:46:48 -0400
         Hi this is Brian Sackrider and I did complete the survey using
nvda 2014.2 and ie 11 and I had no problem with listening to the samples
I thought thatnumber 3 voice was the best of the bunch but none of the
voices were quite as good as the microsoft voiceAnna.  Most were some
better than the default voice that you hear when you first install
nvda.  I have yet to hear a voicethat I would use so they have some work
to do in my opinion if they want to come up with a voice.  I would
perhaps give the third sample voice a chance it is acceptable but not
quite what I would prefer.  Just my thoughts hear.