VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Cornell J. Ligon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cornell J. Ligon
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12:44:03 -0400
    Hi there,

Before the defrag, Windows shows analysis. typically, hd's only need to be
defragged per year or 6 months at worst.

if you can access the files at all, I would back them up to local desktop
temporarily.

also consider error checking the drive via properties menu.

Cornell

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't
be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's
thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner
voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and
intuition."
-Steve Jobs