VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:20:52 -0400
Check in the account folders and see if there is a Drafts folder. If
there isn't one, try making one.
Next, I'm going to assume this is on Microsoftso, another option might
be to change the location of the Draft folder in your Account Settings
to an existing account. That might make things confusing though.
However, you could try this and restart Tbird and try to write and close
and save a draft, then return to Account Settings and change the
location back to the Zimbra account then restart Tbird again. Microsoft
has been known not to go out of it's way to play nice with open source
products and forcing a rewrite of your settings file might do the trick.
Another option, but I'm not sure how accessible the Mozilla Tbird forums
are, is to ask on http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39. I
looked it over real quick but didn't see anything about Drafts folder
problems.

No Microsoft garbage used here, sent by a very satisfied Linux-Mint
<http://www.linuxmint.com/> user (a former disgruntled Microsoft user).
You could check out Vinux, Linux for the visually impaired
<http://wiki.vinuxproject.org/>.
This email and any attachments are not virus scanned either, that's up
to you poor Microsoft users to deal with.
I'd rather be a dangerous, wild Linux Penguin than a docile,
domesticated, Microsoft sheep.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]