VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:23:58 -0700
I gather that you all are specifically speaking of just the MSW or the Lenox
and it's variants, Operating Systems; but what about the switch to MAC that
is happening?

Claude Everett
"First of all:  what is work?
Work is of two kinds:
  first, altering the position of matter at or near the earth's surface
relatively to other such matter;
 second, telling other people to do so.
  The first kind is unpleasant and ill paid; the second is pleasant and
highly paid."