VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:14:56 -0700
the steps for making the sounds work in Word 2010 are as follows:

1. Launch Word.

2. Press alt+F for Office.

3. Press T to find Options and press enter.

4. Arrow down to Advanced and start tabbing.

5. Eventually, you will find a checbox that says, "Provide feedback with
sound." Check it. It's between a checkbox that says something about
preserving linguistic data and another one about providing feedback with
animation. I stopped counting presses of the tab key around 50 so keep
pressing and pay attention so you don't tab past it.

Hope this helps.