VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
terrie arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
terrie arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 08:30:41 -0500
hhello all  i have a friend and he needs some help . He just got a new pc , and i think he has office on it  with those dammed ribbions . so if someone would not mined helpping him out . here is his email
i know nothing  about the pro version  of OFFICE as i think this is what he has . So thanks  ahead of time  if one of you could help him . if you send me an email off list i will give you his phone number as well.
again thanks  all

Terrie l.arnold