VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leslie Fairall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Fairall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:28:44 -0400
I'm hoping my problem can easily be fixed here.

My workplace still uses Office 2003 (don't laugh at me). I have changed
locations, and things seem to be set up differently computer-wise.

At my old location, I had no problem opening attachments. I used
the traditional method of pressing the applications key on the message and
hitting h for "view attachments". I've also pressed insert-a while in the
body of the message. I personally don't like using this method, but it's
certainly doable and gets the job done.

Right now I cannot use the "view attachments" with the applications key,
which I really miss. I'm able to bring up a list of attachments with
insert-a. However, they seem to be presented in such a way that I am not
able to highlight the one I need to open. I was blaming others for the way
they sent attachments, but I don't think that is the problem. I sent
myself several attachments, and I can't use the applications key to open
them either. There must be some setting or checkbox that I don't know
about to fix this problem. Hopefully someone who still uses Office 2003
can help. Thanks.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]