VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 06:01:57 -0400
as a part time unix user, i do know that most times you can either use a
package or do the same task in text mode at a unix prompt. like using
windows or doing the same task in dos.
. if the data base is mysql then you can do all the functions at the mysql
prompt. it may be different than others are accessing the data, but the
end result is the same.