VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:49:57 -0400
Even though I like the KNFB Reader a lot, and think it is nifty, I still
think that more could be done in terms of things like GPS and other
programs.  As I've said before, Access was a great program, and is no longer
supported.  I wasn't too impressed with Loadstone, and over time found out
that the I Phone allows one to do more so that is why I got it.