VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 05:27:16 -0400
Hello Chris and the group. M not sure about disk cleanup. But I know what you are talking about with recent documents. It will show the last eight or 10 or so documents your work done. As for disk cleaned up, I try to run it about once a week. I run it with the schedule of defrag which for vista happens every Wednesday morning at one o'clock.

Sent from my iPhone