VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:09:37 -0500
---- Original Message ------
From: "J.Rayl" <[log in to unmask]
Subject: [leadership] Frontier Customers
Date sent: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:21:42 -0400

Hello:  I have been going round and round with Frontier because I
cannot access their Remote Help feature.  It is labled in script
and WE does not read the Accept button.  I've even tried just
hitting an A and that doesn't seem to work.  So, after a long
go-round wherein they, essentially, said too bad so sad, your
problem not ours, and get a sighted person,
I launched a formal complaint with their company.  Well, I'm
delighted to report that 1.
It didn't go to public service commission, etc.  because they are
working with me.
2.
If you have Frontie and need tech.  support and cannot resolve
it, you can now connect  with them.  They can: A.  Email you a
link to go to which will connect; or B.  Send this same link via
instant messenger of your choice.
Obviously, you have to have an IM program working, and/or be able
to access email somehow.
3.
They are continuing to address the issue of the Script to see if
the other vendor will correct this issue directly.

And, Frontier does, indeed, offer free Directory assistance.
They will tell you they do not, but they do.

Again, I suggested a strong educational component be in
place--for both issues, because I was never offered email or IM
link.  Their rationale? "This is the first time this issue has
come up."  Maybe, may not but my rationale was, "Well, it has now
and I expect immediate resolution."

Stay well!

Jessie Rayl
EM: [log in to unmask]
PH:304.671.9780
www.facebook.com/eaglewings10

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall
mount up with wings as eagles.  They shall run, and not be
weary"--Isaiah 40.31

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]