VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
chris hallsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
chris hallsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 12:01:05 +0100
Hello all.
I am currently on Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. I upgraded really to
check out Windows XP Mode and the other things Professional have to
offer. The truth is I have to look at this long term. Financially I
cannot afford the upgrade to JAWS Professional so I can be authorized to
use JAWS 12 when it comes out.
So here is my plan.
I am thinking of downgrading back to Home Premium, still 32 bit, really
so that I can use JAWS 12 when it comes out.
I know I will miss Windows XP mode, but I can work around that. I have
various operating systems that I downloaded as CD/DVD images from my
university. So I can make my own XP Mode if I choose.
Just wanted to let you know. I hope the downgrade goes well for me.
Take care.
--

 From Chris H in Derbyshire

Archived on the World Wide Web at