VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 00:07:04 -0500
Hi Ana

I think there should be some elegant way with the JAWS cursor or
something but I am kind of a cluck. So I

IE8, XP, Jaws 10 in case that makes a difference

Ran the search string in Google
Did a links list and scrolled down to the first item
Hit Tab to Moved to the link for the first search item.
hit down arrow a couple times past View as HTML and a line or so of
text until I heard a url read.
Selected the url

arts.atenveldt.com/Portals/arts/Articles/knit.pdf

Hope this helps.

DoreneC