VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 02:25:45 +0100
Ron,

You haven't told us what kind of Internet connection you have.  Why not
download the mp3 file?  That is really what mp3's are for, if you want to
use them <g>. You can then listen to it as it is intended.  On the relevant
mp3 link, choose the Context menu, and then arrow to Save Target As, and
then enter.  The download begins.