VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 00:17:46 -0400
Hello Leslie:

Goldwave is a professional audio recorder. You will find the website at
http://www.goldwave.com/

I have been using a free program call freecorder.

 will record audio from the internet and resides as a toolbar in your
browser. it has the following buttons; record, stop, pause, play and
settings.   It will record any sound coming through the speakers.

the link is:
http://applian.com/sound-recorder/

If you should try this out make sure you get the toolbar 3.0 version.