From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:30:07 -0700
In essence, Marilyn, you are right. However, as stated in other posts, the
word atheist has taken on the flavor of "one who actively denies the
existence of a god".
This is important to an understanding of paleo life and diet b/c once you
accept a god, there very often is a whole set of prescriptions and
proscriptions as to diet that go along with that, in an organized religion,
at least.
Pat Barrett [log in to unmask]
http://ideas.lang-learn.us/barrett.php