From:
Alec Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:36:51 -0800
Poland is known as having one of the highest rates of stomach cancer
in the world.  The high rates of stomach cancer may be attributed to a
diet high in sausages and processed meats.

I have read Life Without Bread several times. I do not recall any of
the symptoms listed being mentioned.
I occasionally have constipation but none of the other problems.
Life Without Bread recommends 72 grams of carbs per day. The co-
author, Professor Wolfgang Lutz, MD, recently died at age 97.   I
don't know the cause of death but when you get to 97 something is
going to get you.