C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:59:46 -0400
I will be travelling to Orlando to present at the E-Learn Conference Oct.
16-22 and would love everyone's input on two things before I go:

1.       I just got a Golden Tech 4-wheeled mobility scooter (thanks to
insurance and OVR) and will be flying Southwest.  Any advice on flying with
a scooter is much appreciated since all I have done with it so far is test
it out in my living room!

2.       Disney - Tips, tricks, must-see.And since I'll have the scooter,
how does the whole "skip the line" idea work for the rides where the regular
line isn't accessible?

I am looking forward to the trip as much as my 4 year-old!  I have never
been there and always wanted to go as a kid.  Of course, I have to go to the
conference, too, but I know I will have Sun.-Mon. before the conference
begins and then I may just do half days the other days so I can spend time
with my hubby and son in the parks.

Hope all is well with everyone.  Seems like the list is so quiet now with
Facebook taking over the social networking world!

Linda Macaulay