BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 07:41:52 -0400
On 4/8/2010 7:26 AM, Dave Follett wrote:
> It is usual if you do it to everyone equally... somehow i think this
> one is going to be tougher to pass then health care.
we cld start w/ water blast (a variant on water boarding) then work up
to hydroblast (sand & water) then run out of water (once the
environmentalists catch on that we are wasting precious natural
resources) and go w/ dry sand, though i'm not sure if subjects wld die
of silicosis or not, warning labels may provide an economic boom for the
printing industry, and it cld be possibly retrofitted to windmills and
special containment areas established on our public beaches... and think
what cld be done w/ coal slag!

yes, all true story

][<