From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:24:48 -0400
I don't have as big a problem with IRLP, even have thought about putting it
on my own repeater to link it to the other 900 MHz repeaters in the area,
that's all it would be used for pretty much, but I'm looking for a place
with internet to set that up so effectively it would be nothing but a way to
link the repeaters but at least people can't get on there never having owned
a radio so as long as it's used right, I don't have much problem with IRLP,
I wouldn't go playing with it but as nothing more than a tool to link my
repeater I'll take it if I can find a spot to set that up.