From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 22:03:51 -0400
I'd much rather have analog satelite tv signals as well, but for the most
part, they don't exist any more either.  I'd much rather have a signal with
a little or a fair amount of background hiss in the audio, as to have no
audible signal at all.