From:
Doug Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:21:59 -0700
Zvonimir,

I use N1MM for most of my contesting needs. this is available free from
www.n1mm.com. Basic logging functions are accessible (I use JAWS), and there
are many keyboard shortcuts, so you should never need to use a mouse. The
configuration dialog, in which you set up your rig control and keying
interface, among other things, is not easy to use with JAWS. The software
also has many features, which can make it complicated to use sometimes.
Luckily, I had some N1MM experts in my local club who were able to help me
past the rough spots.

I admit I don't use many of the advanced features, such as the band map, the
spotting window, the dupes window, etc.

I don't know whether N1MMm will support the specific contests in which you
are interested, but I do know that it is one of the most popular contesting
packages available.

good Luck,
--Doug, AC7T