From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:07:35 -0400
Hi,

I have an Ipod4 touch and it does work fairly well, but it will not replace
my windows systems.  Apple software works great as long as you follow their
rules and work with in their self imposed restrictions such as not
supporting flash.  Apple is even more restrictive than Microsoft and that is
why the Android system has gotten so popular and is now surpassing Apple in
phone sales.  I like the competition among operating systems as each system
pushes the others to improve both their functionality and hopefully their
accessibility for us.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.