From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 09:45:49 -0400
Hi Michael,

I had been reading this thread and just noticed that you have a Kenwood 450.  I ran a 450 with a G5RV for a long time with no problems in tuning with the 450s internal tuner.  The tuner in the 450 in my opinion is a good deal better than anything els I have used and it seems that it will tune about anything.  The guy We sold it to tuned his fence in his back yard and used it for part of one winter.  Just remember to keep the 300 ohm stub in the clear and you should be fine.

73 and good DX.

Keith-wa9dro
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.