From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 09:40:08 -0400
I am selling am icom 751A 10 - 160 with general coverage recieve.
Rig has the 2.3 khz ssb filter, adn 500 hz cw filter installed.
Has the icom 310 voice synthesizer, and direct entry keypad.
Sent to icom repare last summer and had the display fixed, and rig aligned.
$600 or will talk about trading for a 706 mark 2g.

This rig has no menus, buttons for everything.  I haven't mastered the
memories, but the manual is available on icanworkthisthing.com.
Includes a cable to go from the accessory connector to multiple items, one
of which could be a vco for reading the front panel meter.
I never tested this, but should be possible.
I bought this rig from one of the Steves on this list, just can't remember
which one at the moment.

Please write with any questions.
73