From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:28:16 -0500
Oh, the idea of putting up antennas being too difficult being a problem is
rather interesting since withy newer antennas its less of a problem than its
been in the past and I've never heard that used as an excuse for much of
anything.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html