From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:02:42 -0500
Fred,

In my last post i referred to the larger supply first as a 35 amp, then
as a 30 amp.   It is a rs-35, which i think is rated at 30 amps constant
and 35 surge.   The smaller one is rs-20 which is 17 amps constant and
20 amps surge.

They also have larger and smaller supplies, but these are the 2 I have
here.   Hope you at least got a rs-35 which will give you all the power
you will likely need.

73, Steve KW3A